George Johnson writes in an informal, friendly way, to engage as well as to teach. The focus of the book is on the biology each student ought to know to live as an informed citizen in the twenty-first century. Dr. Johnson, at every stage, addresses ideas and concepts, rather than detailed information, trying to teach "how" things work and "why" things happen the way they do rather than merely nami...
Hardcover: 780 pages
Publisher: Mcgraw-Hill College; 2nd edition (July 28, 2000)
Product Dimensions: 1 x 9 x 11 inches
Amazon Rank: 16511705
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: This is a really interesting book about biology. I really enjoyed reading this book and learned a lot about biology in the process.This book is really well written and it flows smoothly. It is very easy to follow. The concepts, facts and theories in ...
- The Living World with ESP CD-ROM and E-Source CD-ROM pdf
- Download The Living World with ESP CD-ROM and E-Source CD-ROM epub
- The Living World with ESP CD-ROM and E-Source CD-ROM txt
- 1 x 9 x 11 inches pdf
- Download George B. Johnson epub
- Download George B. Johnson books
- Download Textbooks epub ebooks
I liked the Moderate and Tricky sections, but beyond that the Tough required too much up-front work....
I must admit, I have enjoyed reading this despite the story playing up some things that are just a b...