This is the story of the leadership, organization, campaigns undertaken, tactics and strategy employed in Mexican Texas by Stephen F. Austin's militia against hostile Indians and others from 1822 to 1835. It is a story central to the survival and eventual success of the first Anglo-American colony in Texas. Dr. Gregg Cantrell, biographer of Stephen F. Austin, in a Foreword written for the book, sa...
Hardcover: 146 pages
Publisher: Eakin Pr; 1 edition (September 1, 2001)
Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.8 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 9413833
Format: PDF Text TXT book
reviews: Allen Hatley has done all Texas Ranger researchers a favor by helping explain the origin of this organization. Like most Ranger researchers, I have considered 1823 as the date for the formation of the forerunners of this organization. Unlike most r...
- The Indian Wars: In Stephen F. Austin's Texas Colony 1822-1835 pdf
- Download The Indian Wars: In Stephen F. Austin's Texas Colony 1822-1835 epub
- The Indian Wars: In Stephen F. Austin's Texas Colony 1822-1835 txt
- 978-1571685018 pdf
- Download Allen G. Hatley epub
- Download Allen G. Hatley books
- Download History pdf ebooks
Anyone who ever paid a modicum of attention in history class knows that the Nile River is like a tre...