The Great Exhibition, 1851 is the first anthology of its kind. It presents a comprehensive array of carefully selected primary documents, sourced from the period before, during and after the Exhibition in Hyde Park in 1851. Drawing on contemporary newspapers and periodicals, the archives of the Royal Commission, diaries, journals, celebratory poems and essays, the book provides an unparalleled res...
Series: Interventions Rethinking the Nineteenth Century
Paperback: 272 pages
Publisher: Manchester University Press; 1 edition (June 23, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 9 x 0.6 x 6.1 inches
Amazon Rank: 952999
Format: PDF ePub djvu ebook
- The Great Exhibition, 1851: A Sourcebook (Interventions Rethinking the Nineteenth Century) epub
- Download The Great Exhibition, 1851: A Sourcebook (Interventions Rethinking the Nineteenth Century) pdf
- The Great Exhibition, 1851: A Sourcebook (Interventions Rethinking the Nineteenth Century) text
- 0719099137 pdf
- Download Jonathon Shears epub
- Download Jonathon Shears ebooks
- Download Arts and Photography epub books
Gave this to a young man on his 18th Birthday. I thought it was a great gift, full of information th...
Interesting book. Intertwined the past of Libbie Custer, the past of the author and the author's pre...
nothing wrong with it - just not what i was expecting - i should have read the description more care...