This is a documentary work offering a first-person account of a Union soldier's daily adversity while a prisoner of war from 20 September 1863 to 4 June 1865. In 1891, while a patient at the Leavenworth National Home, Irish immigrant Edward Glennan began to write down his experiences in vivid detail, describing the months of malnutrition, exposure, disease and self-doubt. The first six months Glen...
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: McFarland (May 23, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 8.8 inches
Amazon Rank: 2903871
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
- Surviving Andersonville: One Prisoner's Recollections of the Civil War's Most Notorious Camp pdf
- Download Surviving Andersonville: One Prisoner's Recollections of the Civil War's Most Notorious Camp epub
- Surviving Andersonville: One Prisoner's Recollections of the Civil War's Most Notorious Camp text
- 978-0786473618 pdf
- Download Ed Glennan epub
- Download Ed Glennan ebooks
- Download History pdf books
arthropyosis.duckdns.org The JumpOff Creek pdf barlafummil.duckdns.org Match each reader in your class to the perfect poem with this big collection of poetry correlated with guided-reading levels E-N. The 40 poems in this book are ... read ebook Thus Spake Zarathustra A Book for All and None ebook pdf Dr. Angela Porter book From the Nobel Prize-winning Icelandic author, a magnificent, epic novel—"funny, clever, sardonic and brilliant" (Annie Proulx)—at last available to contemporar... download book
This is another book from Krentz's early career and it reflects the insane notions people held back ...
The Rhythm in Blue was certainly a breath of fresh air to read. It was a `grown-up' book meaning the...
Nice write-up of an interesting radio series. These episode guides are always useful to researchers ...