Less than a month after the September 11th attacks, a tiny, CIA-controlled Predator drone flew over Kandahar, searching out the home of the Taliban supreme commander Mullah Mohammed Omar. A lack of understanding of the drone's capabilities combined with a messy chain of command allowed Omar to escape, but the strike on a nearby convoy vehicle became the Predator's first lethal action. Since then, ...
Series: Terrorism and Global Justice
Hardcover: 416 pages
Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (May 13, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 1.2 x 6.4 inches
Amazon Rank: 1365700
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
reviews: I thought this book was a really good first hack at a strategic discussion of drone warfare that just hasn't happened yet. So many books and articles talk about how the US "needs to have a debate" about drone warfare, but they don't move the ball any...
- Sudden Justice: America's Secret Drone Wars (Terrorism and Global Justice) epub
- Download Sudden Justice: America's Secret Drone Wars (Terrorism and Global Justice) pdf
- Sudden Justice: America's Secret Drone Wars (Terrorism and Global Justice) text
- 9780190202590 pdf
- Download Chris Woods epub
- Download Chris Woods books
- Download History epub books
Grammar exlorer 2 Otimum nutrition or the min The mackay mba of selling in the real world Read Sons of the prince sons of encouragement series 3 ebook alltribjigegran.wordpress.com Here Find a way pdf link
Monk and Evan are assigned to investigate the murder of a young woman found in her bedroom stabbed t...
This story is so heart wrenching. Learning bit by bit someone's story is si intriguing. Will plan to...