Less than a month after the September 11th attacks, a tiny, CIA-controlled Predator drone flew over Kandahar, searching out the home of the Taliban supreme commander Mullah Mohammed Omar. A lack of understanding of the drone's capabilities combined with a messy chain of command allowed Omar to escape, but the strike on a nearby convoy vehicle became the Predator's first lethal action. Since then, ...
Series: Terrorism and Global Justice
Hardcover: 416 pages
Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (May 13, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 1.2 x 6.4 inches
Amazon Rank: 1365700
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
reviews: I thought this book was a really good first hack at a strategic discussion of drone warfare that just hasn't happened yet. So many books and articles talk about how the US "needs to have a debate" about drone warfare, but they don't move the ball any...
- Sudden Justice: America's Secret Drone Wars (Terrorism and Global Justice) epub
- Download Sudden Justice: America's Secret Drone Wars (Terrorism and Global Justice) pdf
- Sudden Justice: America's Secret Drone Wars (Terrorism and Global Justice) text
- 9780190202590 pdf
- Download Chris Woods epub
- Download Chris Woods books
- Download History epub books
Rank kinslow books Read Rise of the deo leadership by design voices that matter ebook allermomolect.wordpress.com Read Choosing death the improbable history of death metal grindcore ebook cnemosoft.wordpress.com
Despite the mediocre writing style, how could one not appreciate the chronicle of one who was an int...
An interesting biography of what the ww2 was like for the women in the uk.of interest to any one who...