This first book in the Nuts & Bolts series is a guide to writing for publication in scholarly journals. This insightful ''pocket book'' provides authors with the basics on article types, writing rules and editorial styles (with an alphabetized ''glossary'' of key concepts), submissions processes, and ''fair use'' and copyright issues. Students, faculty, aspiring authors, and even those who have be...
Paperback: 98 pages
Publisher: American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (September 24, 2012)
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.9 x 0.5 inches
Amazon Rank: 12318570
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
- Nuts & Bolts: Writing Outstanding Journal Articles pdf
- Download Nuts & Bolts: Writing Outstanding Journal Articles epub
- Nuts & Bolts: Writing Outstanding Journal Articles text
- 978-1937604080 pdf
- Download American Association On Intellectual And Developmental Disabilities epub
- Download American Association On Intellectual And Developmental Disabilities books
- Download Textbooks epub books
Of all the many aspects of James Atkinson's books and programs and on and off line guides that make ...
This book is fantastic, and in my opinion is of a much better quality and more user-friendly than th...