Written for both patients and care providers, this guide to peripheral neuropathy covers recent studies on PN, treatments for the pain it causes, new drugs, and nutrient supplements. Unusual neuropathies, novel causes, drug causes, neuropathic pain, selecting a doctor, and patient assistance are also discussed. Senneff suffers from PN and has written a previous book on the subject, but he is not a...
Series: Numb Toes, 2
Paperback: 280 pages
Publisher: Medpress; 1 edition (July 1, 2001)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 8.8 inches
Amazon Rank: 261874
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
reviews: this book was published in 1999. It is hopelessly out of date...
- Numb Toes and Other Woes: More on Peripheral Neuropathy epub
- Download Numb Toes and Other Woes: More on Peripheral Neuropathy pdf
- Numb Toes and Other Woes: More on Peripheral Neuropathy text
- 9780967110738 pdf
- Download John A. Senneff epub
- Download John A. Senneff ebooks
- Download Textbooks pdf ebooks
Almost every other text I have seen on dynamic programming, particularly stochastic dynamic programm...
Sorry. Really terrible. Maybe it's just my sense of humor....
Does a pretty good job of overall coverage, but a couple of pictures that I have direct knowledge of...