Meganisi is one of the smallest and most remote of the Greek Ionian islands. From another point of view, it is the centre of the world, and its sailors travel literally from China to Peru while its migrants maintain familial connections from Johannesburg to Montreal. The villages of Meganisi are tightly-knit communities and this detailed ethnographic study explores the basis on which the islanders...
Series: World Anthropology
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: James Currey (September 21, 2000)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 3173530
Format: PDF ePub TXT book
- Greek Island Cosmos: Kinship and Community in Meganisi (World Anthropology) pdf
- Download Greek Island Cosmos: Kinship and Community in Meganisi (World Anthropology) pdf
- Greek Island Cosmos: Kinship and Community in Meganisi (World Anthropology) text
- 0852552688 pdf
- Download Roger Just epub
- Download Roger Just ebooks
- Download Literature and Fiction pdf ebooks
Megan's books are the only things I've bought on Amazon that I've felt compelled to review (and I've...