Fastball Fitness presents an in-depth but easy-to-apply look at velocity and how it can be safely developed. Details how to condition the total body to maximize a pitcher's genetic potential. Topics covered include rotational and directional momentum, timing, and fastball velocity, the biomechanical derivation of real velocity, how the legs, hips & shoulders, and spine & torso contribute to the me...
Paperback: 142 pages
Publisher: Coaches Choice Books; VHS video edition (May 2007)
Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.4 x 0.4 inches
Amazon Rank: 1314880
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
reviews: Tom House has compiled the pitching intelligentsia for this study of velocity training. There are several sections, offering opinions of different experts on how their programs implement pitching velocity training. House supplies plenty of statistics...
- Fastball Fitness: The Art and Science of Training to Throw with Real Velocity pdf
- Download Fastball Fitness: The Art and Science of Training to Throw with Real Velocity pdf
- Fastball Fitness: The Art and Science of Training to Throw with Real Velocity txt
- 978-1585180370 epub
- Download Tom House epub
- Download Tom House ebooks
- Download Sports and Outdoors pdf ebooks