Taking American poet Dickinson (1830-86) as a serious religious poet, Tripp (English, U. of Denver) places her squarely in the tradition of Transcendentalism and the larger sphere of what has been called the perennial philosophy. Among the matters he delves into are reading a perennial poet, poetry and biography, mysticism, the knot of duty, synonyms for epiphany, transcendental semantics and gram...
Series: Studies in American Literature, 32
Hardcover: 356 pages
Publisher: Edwin Mellen Pr (January 1, 2000)
Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 9.8 inches
Amazon Rank: 17817118
Format: PDF ePub djvu ebook
- Duty, Body, and World in the Works of Emily Dickinson: Reorganizing the Estimate (Studies in American Literature, 32) epub
- Download Duty, Body, and World in the Works of Emily Dickinson: Reorganizing the Estimate (Studies in American Literature, 32) pdf
- Duty, Body, and World in the Works of Emily Dickinson: Reorganizing the Estimate (Studies in American Literature, 32) text
- 0773478507 epub
- Download Raymond P. Tripp pdf
- Download Raymond P. Tripp books
- Download Textbooks pdf books
Download High school english grammar and composition pdf at howtotoshirealm.wordpress.com A season on the brink a year with bob knight and the indiana hoosiers
Another excellent book by Halberstam. His insights into social power dynamics make this book a compe...
My grandkids love these!!! Very educational...
Well I was not sure if I would like this book and wondered before I bought it if it would be too bas...
Pretty easy to follow along and pick up key phrases. I had to listen the first disc twice to really ...