On the morning of June 25, 1876, a force of 700 men from the 7th US Calvary led by General George Armstrong Custer attacked an Indian encampment on the banks of the Little Big Horn River. Unbeknownst to Custer, he faced the combined might of the Lakota, Cheyenne, and Arapaho tribes, led by their greatest chiefs, Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse. Advised by his Indian scouts not to attack, the foolhard...
File Size: 16048 KB
Print Length: 44 pages
Publisher: Wisdom Tales; New edition (September 13, 2013)
Publication Date: October 7, 2013
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Not Enabled
Format: PDF ePub djvu ebook
reviews: This is another marvelous book of Paul Goble and Joe Medicine Crow on American natives. I’ve read Brave Eagle's account of the Fetterman fight, which I liked a little better than Custer’s Last Battle. Both books have great illustrations and describe ...
- Custer's Last Battle: Red Hawk's Account of the Battle of the Little Bighorn pdf
- Download Custer's Last Battle: Red Hawk's Account of the Battle of the Little Bighorn pdf
- Custer's Last Battle: Red Hawk's Account of the Battle of the Little Bighorn txt
- Amazon Digital Services LLC epub
- Download Paul Goble epub
- Download Paul Goble books
- Download pdf ebooks
If you have a child that loves the outdoors, enjoys finding out facts about interesting animals, the...