Chinese, as an aspect language, has played an important role in the development of aspect theory. This book is a systematic and structured exploration of the linguistic devices that Mandarin Chinese employs to express aspectual meanings. The work presented here is the first corpus-based account of aspect in Chinese, encompassing both situation aspect and viewpoint aspect. In using corpus data, the...
Series: Studies in Language Companion Series (Book 73)
Hardcover: 315 pages
Publisher: John Benjamins Publishing Company (November 29, 2004)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 8.5 inches
Amazon Rank: 13369548
Format: PDF Text TXT book
- Aspect in Mandarin Chinese: A corpus-based study (Studies in Language Companion Series) pdf
- Download Aspect in Mandarin Chinese: A corpus-based study (Studies in Language Companion Series) epub
- Aspect in Mandarin Chinese: A corpus-based study (Studies in Language Companion Series) text
- 1588116018 pdf
- Download Richard Xiao † pdf
- Download Richard Xiao † ebooks
- Download Reference epub books
The moses stone chris bronson Download Graphic design visionaries pdf at coedotablog.wordpress.com
I am a college adjunct faculty English teacher and I wanted a simple edition with notes for my class...
Healer of Carthage would be a fascinating story if it was solely about Christians in Roman Carthage....