Chinese, as an aspect language, has played an important role in the development of aspect theory. This book is a systematic and structured exploration of the linguistic devices that Mandarin Chinese employs to express aspectual meanings. The work presented here is the first corpus-based account of aspect in Chinese, encompassing both situation aspect and viewpoint aspect. In using corpus data, the...
Series: Studies in Language Companion Series (Book 73)
Hardcover: 315 pages
Publisher: John Benjamins Publishing Company (November 29, 2004)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 8.5 inches
Amazon Rank: 13369548
Format: PDF Text TXT book
- Aspect in Mandarin Chinese: A corpus-based study (Studies in Language Companion Series) pdf
- Download Aspect in Mandarin Chinese: A corpus-based study (Studies in Language Companion Series) epub
- Aspect in Mandarin Chinese: A corpus-based study (Studies in Language Companion Series) text
- 1588116018 pdf
- Download Richard Xiao † pdf
- Download Richard Xiao † ebooks
- Download Reference epub books
Read Igger man book ebook 30asyakulis.wordpress.com Extraorinary reams an how to work with them Read The street philosophy of garry winogrand ebook arvindur.wordpress.com Read Nhs ootball rules ebook allesrenni.wordpress.com Download Troubleshooting with wireshark locate the source of performance problems pdf at allilzukavu.wordpress.com Despicable me the worlds greatest villain The remarriage checku
Interesting book about WWII....
Two sessions - One recorded in Europe with Art Farmer and the Swedish All Stars - The other in New Y...