A History of Children investigates the treatment of children throughout the millennia, examining and comparing, in the timeline from prehistory to the present, cultural codes, and societal laws. A recurrent theme in the book is the unchanging, immutable nature of childhood despite epochal and societal differences in birth rituals, education, puberty rituals, inheritance laws, child labor legislati...
Hardcover: 592 pages
Publisher: Greenwood; 1st US -1st Printing edition (April 30, 2001)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.4 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 5255685
Format: PDF Text djvu ebook
reviews: Nurturing Children, Vol 1., 1999. A.R. Colón and P.A. ColónGreenwood Press, Westport, Ct. ISBN 031331080.A History of Children, Vol 2., 2001. A.R. Colón and P.A. ColónGreenwood Press, Westport, Ct. ISBN 0313315744....two new volumes by Dr Angel Colón...
- A History of Children: A Socio-Cultural Survey Across Millennia epub
- Download A History of Children: A Socio-Cultural Survey Across Millennia epub
- A History of Children: A Socio-Cultural Survey Across Millennia text
- 978-0313315749 epub
- Download A. R. Colón pdf
- Download A. R. Colón ebooks
- Download Politics and Social Sciences pdf ebooks
This book was not a required read, but I purchased it as an addtional resource. I am very pleased wi...
Double Or Nothing With The Two And Only Kelly Twins is the story of how twins learn to be different....