Detailed, scientifically accurate color illustrations are complemented with a lively text that explains the many ways a typical healthy child's body functions at different times of a typical day. The book's narrative depicts a child waking up in the morning, eating breakfast and digesting food, using the body's muscles to ride a bike, and performing the many normal activities that make up a child'...
Age Range: 10 - 14 years
Grade Level: 4 - 8
Hardcover: 64 pages
Publisher: B.E.S. Publishing; Reprint edition (February 1, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 0.5 x 12.5 inches
Amazon Rank: 3360578
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
reviews: I am going to start my review of A Day in the Life of Your Body: An Around the Clock Guide to How Your Body Works by saying that I find this book to be overwhelmingly wonderful in every way. Think of it as a comprehensive anatomy textbook, but for ki...
- A Day in the Life of Your Body: An Around-the-Clock Guide to How Your Body Works pdf
- Download A Day in the Life of Your Body: An Around-the-Clock Guide to How Your Body Works pdf
- A Day in the Life of Your Body: An Around-the-Clock Guide to How Your Body Works text
- English pdf
- Download Beverly McMillan pdf
- Download Beverly McMillan books
- Download pdf ebooks
Lois Lenski is my favorite children's author (I'm a teacher and grandmother of 16). I've given them...