The phrase “be your own best friend” is a well-known saying primarily because this approach really works. Being your own best friend develops self-reliance and self-compassion. It gives you the strength to become the director and producer of your own life—and it can even help you enrich relationships with others. This practical guide to living life to its fullest offers insights, anecdotes, unique...
File Size: 387 KB
Print Length: 159 pages
Publisher: Lulu Publishing Services (March 7, 2014)
Publication Date: March 7, 2014
Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Not Enabled
Screen Reader: ::::
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
reviews: Among the many self-help books published over the past several decades., this one stands out. Why? The wisdom in this book is a distillation of everything practical, positive and attainable the average person can use to enhance life fully. The au...
- 101 Ways to Be Your Own Best Friend: A Guide to the Art of Fully Living epub
- Download 101 Ways to Be Your Own Best Friend: A Guide to the Art of Fully Living epub
- 101 Ways to Be Your Own Best Friend: A Guide to the Art of Fully Living text
- English epub
- Download Susan Bregman PhD pdf
- Download Susan Bregman PhD ebooks
- Download epub ebooks
Besides the content of the book is one that I expected more in the entire series, I loved the hardco...
I regret wasting my money on this.So poorly written - repetitive words, phrases, expressions; chara...
The material seems like it would be interesting and I need it to reference other material, however t...